City College is a private school with preparatory courses that lead to the GCE O Level Examinations. Believing that each student has the desire to excel in life, education at City College goes beyond enabling students to successfully attain academic qualifications.
The rich curriculum at City College focuses on imparting academic knowledge and the acquisition of life and leadership skills. Students are immersed in a creative and nurturing environment placing emphasis on excellence, ingenuity, integrity and service. These are fundamental characteristics that City College considers essential in becoming a contributing member of society.
Impact and inspire – that’s what we aim to do at every level.
- Please click here to download a copy of the Preliminary Examination Schedule, happening from 08/09/2014 – 18/09/2014.
- 2014 Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level Examination Timetable is now released. Please click here to download a copy.
- City College graduates featured in The New Paper (18/01/2014) for their inspiring stories and performance in the O Levels. http://goo.gl/fkmyUn
- City College had outperformed the national average for private candidates awarded GCE ‘O’ certificates for the 2013 results.
- 3 in 5 City College graduates obtained at least 3 credits. Top student Lena Lee obtained 5 distinctions.
- Check out our media report section here.
You can find out more about your child from the Parent’s Portal.
No upcoming events. Please check back for more details.