How to Apply (Singaporean/PR)
If you are interested in any of our courses and would like to chat to us about it, give us your contact in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
City College Application Form
If you would like to speed up the application process, you could also download a copy of our 2018 Application Form, fill it up and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to us at 520, North Bridge Road, Wisma Alsagoff, #05-01, Singapore 188742.
Things to bring for registration on-site:
- Completed application form
- 1 recent passport size photograph (at least taken 2 months before)
- Original and a copy of applicant’s NRIC (front and back)
- Original and a copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate & Singapore Passport (only applicable for Singapore Citizens)
- Original and a copy of BOTH parents/ guardian’s NRIC (front and back)
- Original and a copy of applicant’s Academic Documents (which include PSLE certificate & secondary school report book/result slips and educational certificates, compulsory for MOE application)
- A certification letter from applicant’s latest educational institution (if applicable)
- An official withdrawal letter from previous school (if applicant is a premature school leaver)
- Non-refundable Application Fee of S$100.00
- Letter to seek admission into City College (provided in application form)
*We adhere to the PDPA policy. Click here to find out more about City College’s PDPA Policy.