Teachers are the most important part of any successful curriculum. In City College, we uphold high quality teaching and constantly seek to develop our abilities to become better teachers. The teacher will report directly to the Programme Director.
Subjects to be teaching in:
|Science (Physics, Chemistry)||5076|
|Principles of Accounts||7175|
- To plan, develop materials and teach the subject matter so as to achieve depth in the subject matter.
- To be responsible for assessment such as setting and marking of papers.
- To actively plan and strategize with faculty members to build synergy and achieve alignment.
- To contribute to the provision of City College range of experiential and service based learning in addition to their teaching.
- To be the teacher mentor to approximately 20-30 students in addition to their teaching and oversee the students’ individual progress.
- To assist in school wide projects
- Good degree.
- Good written and spoken communication
- Enjoy people and teaching
- At least 1 year of teaching / leadership experience
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com.